- 1 1/2 (15-ounce) package refrigerated piecrusts
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 1 1/2 cups firmly packed light brown sugar
- 3 large eggs
- 1 tablespoon all-purpose flour
- 1/4 cup buttermilk
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- Powdered sugar (optional)
- Whipped cream
How to Make It
Using a 2 3/4" round cutter, cut 36 circles out of piecrusts. Place in ungreased miniature muffin pans, crimping edges.
Beat butter and brown sugar in a large bowl at medium speed with an electric mixer until fluffy; add eggs, 1 at a time, beating well after each addition. Stir in flour and buttermilk. Add vanilla, stirring well. Spoon filling evenly into prepared crusts.
Bake at 350° for 25 minutes. Remove from pans, and cool completely on wire racks. Dust with powdered sugar, if desired. Dollop each serving with whipped cream.