OMG, this is soooo good! It's also super easy to make. I was a little skeptical about the texture since you don't freeze it in an ice-cream maker, but it is so smooth and creamy. It is VERY rich, so don't make the mistake I did and get a big bowl of it! When serving, I drizzled on a little more caramel sauce and sprinkled just a tiny bit of sea salt on top. Wonderful!
Caramel-Cashew Ice Cream
Only 4 ingredients are needed to prepare this simple, creamy ice cream.
Yield: Makes about 1 qt.
More From Southern Living
Freeze Time: 8 Hours
- 2 cups whipping cream
- 1 (14-oz.) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1/2 cup butterscotch-caramel topping
- 1 cup salted cashews, chopped
- Toppings: butterscotch-caramel topping, chopped cashews
- 1. Beat whipping cream at high speed with an electric mixer until stiff peaks form.
- 2. Stir together sweetened condensed milk and 1/2 cup butterscotch-caramel topping in a large mixing bowl. Fold in whipped cream and 1 cup cashews. Place in an airtight container; freeze 6 to 8 hours or until firm. Serve with desired toppings.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note