A warm chocolate-caramel surprise hides inside each cake. If desired, plain chocolate kisses may be substituted.
Oxmoor House OCTOBER 2006
1. Preheat oven to 375°.
2. Prepare cake mix according to package directions. Stir in vanilla.
3. Place 33 foil muffin cup liners on a large baking sheet, or place in muffin cups. Divide batter evenly among muffin cup liners, filling about two-thirds full.
4. Bake at 375° for 17 to 18 minutes or until cupcakes are golden brown and cracks in cakes appear dry.
5. Cut a deep slit in top center of each cake to form a pocket. Gently tuck a chocolate kiss into each warm cake.
6. Combine sugar and coffee granules in a bowl. Add half-and-half and Kahlúa; whisk until smooth. Spoon 1 tablespoon frosting over each cake. Combine cocoa and cinnamon; dust evenly over tops of cakes.
Go to Full Version of