Caramel-Cappuccino Kiss Cupcakes
A warm chocolate-caramel surprise hides inside each cake. If desired, plain chocolate kisses may be substituted.
More From Oxmoor House
- Calories: 127
- Calories from fat: 6%
- Fat: 0.8g
- Saturated fat: 0.5g
- Protein: 1.5g
- Carbohydrate: 28.9g
- Fiber: 0.1g
- Cholesterol: 0.6mg
- Iron: 0.1mg
- Sodium: 114mg
- Calcium: 26mg
- 1 (16-ounce) package angel food cake mix
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 33 caramel-filled chocolate kisses
- 4 cups powdered sugar
- 2 teaspoons instant coffee granules
- 2/3 cup fat-free half-and-half
- 1 tablespoon Kahlúa (coffee-flavored liqueur)
- 1/2 tablespoon unsweetened cocoa
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1. Preheat oven to 375°.
- 2. Prepare cake mix according to package directions. Stir in vanilla.
- 3. Place 33 foil muffin cup liners on a large baking sheet, or place in muffin cups. Divide batter evenly among muffin cup liners, filling about two-thirds full.
- 4. Bake at 375° for 17 to 18 minutes or until cupcakes are golden brown and cracks in cakes appear dry.
- 5. Cut a deep slit in top center of each cake to form a pocket. Gently tuck a chocolate kiss into each warm cake.
- 6. Combine sugar and coffee granules in a bowl. Add half-and-half and Kahlúa; whisk until smooth. Spoon 1 tablespoon frosting over each cake. Combine cocoa and cinnamon; dust evenly over tops of cakes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Desserts