- 1 (16-ounce) package angel food cake mix
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 33 caramel-filled chocolate kisses
- 4 cups powdered sugar
- 2 teaspoons instant coffee granules
- 2/3 cup fat-free half-and-half
- 1 tablespoon Kahlúa (coffee-flavored liqueur)
- 1/2 tablespoon unsweetened cocoa
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- calories 127
- caloriesfromfat 6 %
- fat 0.8 g
- satfat 0.5 g
- protein 1.5 g
- carbohydrate 28.9 g
- fiber 0.1 g
- cholesterol 0.6 mg
- iron 0.1 mg
- sodium 114 mg
- calcium 26 mg
How to Make It
Preheat oven to 375°.
Prepare cake mix according to package directions. Stir in vanilla.
Place 33 foil muffin cup liners on a large baking sheet, or place in muffin cups. Divide batter evenly among muffin cup liners, filling about two-thirds full.
Bake at 375° for 17 to 18 minutes or until cupcakes are golden brown and cracks in cakes appear dry.
Cut a deep slit in top center of each cake to form a pocket. Gently tuck a chocolate kiss into each warm cake.
Combine sugar and coffee granules in a bowl. Add half-and-half and Kahlúa; whisk until smooth. Spoon 1 tablespoon frosting over each cake. Combine cocoa and cinnamon; dust evenly over tops of cakes.