Caramel Breakfast Wreath
With only 5-ingredients, this Caramel Breakfast Wreath is an easy yet festive brunch option.
Yield: Serves 8 to 12
- 1 cup chopped pecans, divided
- 16 frozen white dinner rolls
- 3 1/2 ounce pkg. cook & serve butterscotch pudding mix
- 3/4 cup brown sugar, packed
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- The night before, sprinkle half the pecans in the bottom of a Bundt® pan that has been sprayed with non-stick vegetable spray.
- Arrange dinner rolls on top of pecans; sprinkle with pudding mix.
- Mix brown sugar and butter together; pour over rolls. Spread remaining pecans over top.
- Place pan in a cold oven and let stand overnight to rise.
- In the morning, remove pan from the oven and preheat to 325 degrees. Return pan to oven; bake for 30 minutes.
- Turn pan upside-down onto a platter and serve.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Breakfast/Brunch