- 2 (14-oz.) pkgs. caramels, unwrapped
- 1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2 tablespoons water
- 9 wooden craft sticks
- 9 tart apples, washed and patted dry
- Combine caramels, vanilla and water in a heavy saucepan; cook, stirring constantly, over medium heat until caramels melt. Cool slightly.
- Insert craft sticks into apples; dip apples in caramel mixture. Place on a buttered, wax paper-lined baking sheet; refrigerate until firm.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes Like This