Just a few staple ingredients is all it talkes to turn frozen spiced apples into a decadent Caramel-Apple Topping. Serve Caramel-Apple Topping over ice cream, cheesecake, pound cake, or the recipe, Pecan Pancake with Caramel-Apple Topping.
This recipe goes with Pecan Pancake with Caramel-Apple Topping
More From Southern Living
Total: 15 Minutes
- 2 (12-oz.) packages frozen spiced apples, thawed
- 1/2 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Stir together apples, brown sugar, butter, vanilla, and salt in a saucepan. Bring to a boil over medium heat, stirring occasionally; reduce heat to low, and simmer, stirring occasionally, 2 to 3 minutes or until thoroughly heated.
- Note: We tested with Stouffer's Harvest Apples.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note