- 1 tablespoon butter
- 5 Gala apples, peeled and sliced
- 1/2 cup apple juice
- 3 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Caramel Sauce
- 1 recipe Cinnamon-Crunch Shortcakes
- Whipped cream
- Melt butter in a large skillet over medium-high heat; add apples, tossing to coat. Stir in apple juice, brown sugar, and cinnamon. Bring to a boil; reduce heat to low, and simmer 10 to 15 minutes or until apples are tender.
- Pour 1/2 cup Caramel Sauce over apples, tossing to coat. Split Cinnamon-Crunch Shortcakes in half. Layer half of biscuit halves with apple mixture and whipped cream. Top with remaining biscuit halves. Drizzle with remaining Caramel Sauce.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Desserts