Caramel Apple Pie Cookies
Community Recipe from
- 2 1/4 cup(s) all-purpose flour
- 1 1/2 teaspoon(s) ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon(s) baking soda
- 1 teaspoon(s) salt
- 2 stick(s) butter softened
- 3/4 cup(s) sugar
- 3/4 cup(s) packed brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon(s) vanilla extract
- 2 large eggs
- 2 cup(s) semi-sweet chocolate morsels
- 1 1/2 cup(s) dried apples coarsely chopped
- 18 caramels unwrapped
- 1 tablespoon(s) milk
- Preheat oven to 375. Combine flour, cinnamon, baking soda and salt in small bowl. Beat butter, granulated sugar, brown sugar and vanilla extract in large mixer bowl until creamy. Add eggs, one at a time, beating well, after each addition. Gradually beat in flour mixture. Stir in morsels and apple pieces. Drop rounded tablespoon onto baking sheet.
- Bake for 9-11 minutes or until golden brown.
- Microwave caramels and milk in small microwave safe bowl on high for 30 seconds. Stir and microwave again until melted. Drizzle caramel over cookies.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Toniahooper and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Caramel Apple Pie Cookies Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Cookies
More Recipes for Main Dishes