Caramel Apple-Cranberry Crisp
Prep: 15 minutes; Cook: 45 minutes. Although this crisp takes 45 minutes to bake, the flavor is worth waiting for--it received our test kitchen's highest rating.
Yield: 8 servings (serving size: about 3/4 cup)
More From Oxmoor House
Amount per serving
- Calories: 208
- Calories from fat: 27%
- Fat: 6.3g
- Saturated fat: 3.7g
- Monounsaturated fat: 1.8g
- Polyunsaturated fat: 0.4g
- Protein: 1.7g
- Carbohydrate: 37.1g
- Fiber: 2g
- Cholesterol: 16mg
- Iron: 0.7mg
- Sodium: 99mg
- Calcium: 22mg
- 1/3 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/3 cup uncooked regular oats
- 1/2 cup firmly packed light brown sugar
- 1/4 cup butter, cut into small pieces
- 7 cups sliced Granny Smith apple (about 5 apples)
- 1/4 cup sweetened dried cranberries
- 1/4 cup orange juice
- 1 tablespoon all-purpose flour
- 1/3 cup fat-free caramel sundae syrup
- Preheat oven to 375º.
- Lightly spoon 1/3 cup flour into a dry mea-suring cup; level with a knife. Combine flour, oats, and sugar in a medium bowl. Cut in butter with a pastry blender or 2 knives until mixture is crumbly.
- Combine apple and next 4 ingredients in a large bowl. Spoon into an 8-inch square baking dish. Sprinkle flour mixture over apple mixture. Bake at 375º for 45 minutes or until golden brown.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Desserts