Caramel Apple Cheesecake Bars
So sweet, perfect in the fall during apple season!
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) nutmeg
- 1 cup(s) brown sugar firmly packed
- 1 cup(s) all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup(s) quick cooking oats
- 1 stick(s) butter softened
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon(s) vanilla
- 3 apples, granny smith cored, peeled, chopped
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup(s) sugar
- 2 tablespoon(s) sugar
- 2 stick(s) butter softened
- 16 ounce(s) cream cheese softened
- 1/2 cup(s) brown sugar firmly packed
- 2 cup(s) all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup(s) caramel
- Preheat oven to 350. In a medium bowl combine 2 cups flour and 1/2 cup of brown sugar. Cut in 2 sticks of butter using blender, until mixture is crumbly. Press in to foil covered 13x9. Bake 15 minutes or until lightly browned. In a large bowl beat cream cheese with 1/2 cup of sugar, at med speed until smooth. Add eggs one at a time and finally vanilla. Blend thoroughly. Pour over warm crust. In a small bowl mix together apples, 2T of sugar, the cinnamon and nutmeg. Spoon evenly over cream cheese mixture. Mix one cup brown sugar, one cup flour, 1/2 cup oats and one stick of softened butter to make streusel. Sprinkle over top. Bake 30 minutes or until filling is set. Drizzle with caramel topping.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by hippieface and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Caramel Apple Cheesecake Bars Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Desserts