These are very easy, great tasting bars. Will definitely make again.
Caramel Apple Bars
Community Recipe from
- 1/2 cup(s) cold butter
- 1 package(s) Betty Crocker oatmeal cookie mix
- 1 egg
- 2 cup(s) chopped apples
- 3/4 cup(s) caramel topping
- 1/4 cup(s) all-purpose flour
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Spray 13x9 pan with cooking spray.
- In large bowl, cut butter into cookie mixture using a pastry blender. Stir in egg until the mixture is crumbly.
- Press majority of cookie mixture into the bottom of the cookie sheet. Bake for 15 minutes. Sprinkle with apples. Combine caramel with the flour and drizzle over the apples. Top with remaining cookie mixture.
- Bake 20 - 25 minutes. Cut immediately and remove from the pan.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by wendyc122004 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Caramel Apple Bars Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Desserts