Captain Crunch Granola
Community Recipe from
- 1 Large egg white Beaten
- 3 cup(s) Old-Fashioned Oats
- 1 1/2 cup(s) Walnuts Chopped
- 1 1/2 cup(s) Coconut shavings
- 1/2 cup(s) Agave syrup
- 1/4 cup(s) Olive oil
- 1/4 cup(s) Sesame Seeds
- 2 tablespoon(s) Packed brown sugar
- 1 1/2 teaspoon(s) Kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) Cinnamon
- Preheat oven 300 degrees.
- In a large bowl toss to combine all ingredients. Spread on rimmed baking sheet.
- Bake granola, stirring every ten minutes, until golden brown and dry, 40-45 minutes ( I did 40). Let cool on baking sheet ( It will crisp as it cools)
- Mix in 1 cup dried cranberries or cherries.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Ettabug and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Captain Crunch Granola Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Breakfast/Brunch
More Recipes for Main Dishes