Captain Crunch Chicken
Community Recipe from
- 2 cup(s) caprtain crunch
- 1 1/2 cup(s) corn flakes
- 1 egg
- 1 cup(s) milk
- 1 cup(s) all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon(s) onion powder
- 1 teaspoon(s) garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) ground black pepper
- 2 pound(s) chicken breasts cut into 1oz tenders
- vegetable oil frying
- Coarsely grind or crush the two cereals and set aside. Beat the egg with milk and set aside. Stir together the flour, onion and garlic powders and black pepper. Set this aside also.
- Dip the chicken pieces into the seasoned flour. Move around to coat well, then shake off the excess flour. Dip into the egg wash, coating well, then dip into the cereal mixture, coating well.
- Heat oil in a large heavy skillet to 325 degrees F.
- Drop coated chicken tenders carefully into the hot oil and cook until golden brown and fully cooked, 3 to 5 minutes depending on size. Drain and serve immediately with Creole mustard sauce.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by hippieface and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Captain Crunch Chicken Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes