Capri's Brunswick Stew
- 1 can(s) Diced tomatoes, 14.5 oz Just pour in
- 1 can(s) Tomato sauce, 15 oz Pour in
- 2 can(s) chicken broth, fat free, 14.5 oz Pour in
- 2 can(s) Smoked ham, canned 5 oz Dice into small pieces
- 1 pound(s) Smoked chicken Dice into small pieces
- 1 pound(s) Smoked pulled pork Dice into small pieces
- 3 whole(s) Baking potatoes, medium sized Peeled and diced into 1/2 cubes
- 1 bag(s) Corn, frozen 12 oz Pour in
- 1 bag(s) Baby Lima beans, frozen, 16 oz Pour in
- 1 tablespoon(s) Texas Pete hot sauce Pour in
- 2 tablespoon(s) worchestershire sauce Pour in
- 2 tablespoon(s) Bacon drippings (Grease/fat) Stir in
- 1 tablespoon(s) Red pepper, crushed Stir in
- 8 tablespoon(s) barbecue sauce Stir in
- Mix all wet ingredients and pour in 7 Qt (or larger) slow cooker. After ingredients are warm, add all dry ingredients and stir, then add all the meat. Cook on low for 6-8 hours.
- Note: smoked chicken, pulled pork and barbecue sauce was bought at our favorite local bar-b-que restaurant. We used 1 hot and 1 regular small container of their sauce after measuring to ensure recipe qty.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by LiamPar and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note