The classic crowd-pleasing salad turns into a fun appetizer when you stack it.
Yield: Serves 10
- 8 ounces (about 30) small fresh mozzarella balls (sometimes called ciliegine)
- 30 small fresh basil leaves
- About 30 grape or cherry tomatoes
- 30 decorative toothpicks
- 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
- Kosher or sea salt, to taste
- Freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- Place 1 mozzarella ball, 1 basil leaf, and 1 tomato on each toothpick, and arrange on a plate. Drizzle with oil, and sprinkle with salt and pepper to taste.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Appetizers