- 2 tablespoons pitted kalamata olives, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 3 medium tomatoes, each cut into 4 1/4-inch-thick slices (reserve any extra for another use)
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1 8-oz. ball fresh mozzarella, cut into 8 1/4-inch-thick slices
- 16 fresh basil leaves
- calories 256
- fat 22 g
- satfat 9 g
- monofat 0.0 g
- polyfat 0.0 g
- protein 10 g
- carbohydrate 4 g
- fiber 1 g
- cholesterol 46 mg
- iron 0.0 mg
- sodium 393 mg
- calcium 17 mg
How to Make It
In a small bowl, stir together olives and oil.
Place a slice of tomato on each of 4 small plates; sprinkle lightly with salt and pepper. Top each with a slice of mozzarella, then a basil leaf. Repeat layering one more time. Top each stack with a slice of tomato and garnish with basil leaves.
Drizzle olive dressing over each stack. Serve immediately.