What a tasty waffle this made. I didn't change one thing about the recipe. My entire family liked these. I will be making this again!
Cappuccino Waffle Mix With Coffee Syrup
Photo: Oxmoor House
- 1 1/3 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/3 cup powdered milk
- 1/3 cup powdered non-dairy creamer
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons instant coffee granules
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- Coffee Syrup
- Combine first 5 ingredients in a medium bowl. Combine coffee granules and cinnamon in a small bowl. Spoon half of flour mixture into a pint-size jar. Layer coffee mixture over flour mixture. Spoon remaining flour mixture over coffee mixture. Seal container. Give with Coffee Syrup and attach instructions.
Instructions: Beat 1/2 cup softened butter, one cup sugar and 1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract at medium speed with an electric mixer until creamy. Gradually blend butter mixture into waffle mix with a pastry blender or 2 forks until crumbly. Place mixture in a mixing bowl; add 3/4 cup water and 2 eggs, stirring until just combined. Bake according to waffle iron manufacturer's directions. Serve with warm Coffee Syrup.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note