What a tasty waffle this made. I didn't change one thing about the recipe. My entire family liked these. I will be making this again!
Cappuccino Waffle Mix With Coffee Syrup
Photo: Oxmoor House
Give this mix along with a jar of Coffee Syrup. They'll be a welcome eye-opener for breakfast!
Yield: Makes 2 cups. Makes 5 to 6 waffles.
- 1 1/3 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/3 cup powdered milk
- 1/3 cup powdered non-dairy creamer
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons instant coffee granules
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- Coffee Syrup
- Combine first 5 ingredients in a medium bowl. Combine coffee granules and cinnamon in a small bowl. Spoon half of flour mixture into a pint-size jar. Layer coffee mixture over flour mixture. Spoon remaining flour mixture over coffee mixture. Seal container. Give with Coffee Syrup and attach instructions.
Instructions: Beat 1/2 cup softened butter, one cup sugar and 1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract at medium speed with an electric mixer until creamy. Gradually blend butter mixture into waffle mix with a pastry blender or 2 forks until crumbly. Place mixture in a mixing bowl; add 3/4 cup water and 2 eggs, stirring until just combined. Bake according to waffle iron manufacturer's directions. Serve with warm Coffee Syrup.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Breakfast/Brunch