Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 4 teaspoon(s) instant coffee
- 1 tablespoon(s) hot water
- 1-1 1/2 cup(s) cold 2% lowfat milk
- 1 (4 serving size) package(s) jello chocolate sugar free instant reduced calorie pudding
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) ground cinnamon
- 1 cup(s) thawed cool whip lite
- 3 chocolate wafer cookies crushed
- 1. DISSOLVE coffee in hot water in medium bowl. Add milk, pudding mix and cinnamon. Beat with wire whisk 1 to 2 minutes. Let stand 5 minutes or until thickened. Gently stir in whipped topping.
- 2. SPOON 1/2 of the pudding mixture into 5 dessert dishes. Sprinkle with crushed cookies. Spoon remaining pudding mixture over crushed cookies. Garnish each serving with additional 1 T whipped topping.
- 3. REFRIGERATE until ready to serve.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by LauraSzejna and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note