Community Recipe from
- 4 teaspoon(s) instant coffee
- 1 tablespoon(s) hot water
- 1-1 1/2 cup(s) cold 2% lowfat milk
- 1 (4 serving size) package(s) jello chocolate sugar free instant reduced calorie pudding
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) ground cinnamon
- 1 cup(s) thawed cool whip lite
- 3 chocolate wafer cookies crushed
- 1. DISSOLVE coffee in hot water in medium bowl. Add milk, pudding mix and cinnamon. Beat with wire whisk 1 to 2 minutes. Let stand 5 minutes or until thickened. Gently stir in whipped topping.
- 2. SPOON 1/2 of the pudding mixture into 5 dessert dishes. Sprinkle with crushed cookies. Spoon remaining pudding mixture over crushed cookies. Garnish each serving with additional 1 T whipped topping.
- 3. REFRIGERATE until ready to serve.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by LauraSzejna and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes