These muffins laced with the taste of cappuccino make a great start for your morning.
Yield: Makes one dozen
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 2 1/2 tablespoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons baking cocoa
- 1 cup milk
- 2 tablespoons instant coffee granules
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3/4 cup mini semi-sweet
- chocolate chips
- Combine first 5 ingredients in a large bowl; set aside.
- Mix together milk, coffee and egg; stir into flour mixture. Stir in butter and vanilla; mix well. Stir in chocolate chips.
- Spoon batter into paper-lined or greased muffin cups, filling 2/3 full.
- Bake at 375 degrees for 17 to 20 minutes, until a toothpick tests clean.
- Cool in pan for 5 minutes; transfer to a wire rack to finish cooling.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Breakfast/Brunch