Cappuccino Mousse Cake
Yield: Make 1 (3-layer) cake
- 1 (16-ounce) package angel food cake mix
- White Chocolate Mousse
- 2 recipes Coffee Buttercream Frosting
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Garnish: vanilla candy-coated cinnamon sticks
- Prepare cake batter according to package directions, substituting cold brewed coffee for water. Spoon into 3 wax paper-lined 9-inch round cakepans.
- Bake at 350° for 20 to 25 minutes. Cool in pans on wire racks.
- Invert 1 layer onto a serving plate; remove wax paper, and spread with half of White Chocolate Mousse. Repeat procedure with remaining cakelayers and mousse, ending with a cake layer. Cover and chill at least4 hours.
- Spread half of Coffee Buttercream Frosting on top and sides of cake. Pipe border around bottom using a star tip; pipe large dollops around top of cake. Sift ground cinnamon over top of cake. (Freeze up to 1 month; thaw in refrigerator 8 hours.) Garnish, if desired.
- Prep: 20 min., Bake: 25 min., Chill: 4 hrs.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Cappuccino Mousse Cake Recipe at a Glance
More Recipes for Desserts