Cappuccino Mouse Trifle
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 16 ounce(s) frozen prepared pound cake
- 2 1/2 cup(s) cold milk
- 1/3 cup(s) instant coffe granules
- 2 package(s) vanilla instant pudding and pie filling
- 2 container(s) (8 oz each) frozen whipped topping thawed, divided
- 1 ounce(s) semi-sweet chocolate for baking
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) ground cinnamon
- 1. Cut pound cake into 1-in. cubes; set aside. Whisk together milk and instant coffee granules; let stand 5 minutes or until dissolved. Set aside 1 cup of the milk mixture. Add pudding mixes to remaining milk mixture; whisk until pudding mixture begins to thicken. Gently fold in half on the whipped topping.
- 2. To assemble trifle, place half of the cake cubes into bottom of trifle bowl, pressing down gently. Pour half of the reserved milk mixture evenly over cake cubes. Top with half of the pudding mixture. Grate one-third of the chocolate over pudding mixture. Repeat layers one time. Reserve remaining chocolate for garnish.
- 3. Reserve 1 cup of the remaining whipped topping for garnish. Spread remaining whipped topping over entire top of trifle, creating a smooth surface. Pipe rosettes around edge of desert with reserved whipped topping. Grate remaining chocolate in center; sprinkle lightly with cinnamon.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by vermit and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Cappuccino Mouse Trifle Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Desserts