Community Recipe from
- 1 jar(s) 7 oz marshmallow cream
- 1/2 cup(s) Sugar
- 2/3 cup(s) Heaven whipping cream
- 1/4 cup(s) I can't believe it's not butter
- 1 teaspoon(s) Instant coffee powder
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1 bag(s) 12 oz semi sweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup(s) walnuts chopped
- 1. Line 8 inch baking pan with aluminum foil set aside.
- 2. In 2-quart saucepan combine I melt the butter and let cool then add marshmallow cream, sugar, cream and salt. coffee,and Cinnamon , Bring to a boil over a medium heat, stirring constantly.
- 3. Continue to boil for 5 mins, stirring constantly. Remove from heat stir in chocolate chips until smooth. Stir in nuts. Pour into prepared pan. Cover and refrigerate at least 4 hours or overnight. Using foil lift fudge onto cutting board. To serve cut into 36 square.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Carepackage and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Cappuccino Fudge Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Desserts