Cappuccino Buttercream Frosting
Add a package of instant mocha cappuccino mix to butter and powdered sugar for a coffee-flavored buttercream frosting.
This recipe goes with Cappuccino-Frosted Brownies
More From Southern Living
Cool Time: 10 Minutes
- 1 (1.16-oz.) envelope instant mocha cappuccino mix
- 1/4 cup hot milk
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 1 (16-oz.) package powdered sugar
- 1. Dissolve instant mocha cappuccino mix in hot milk in a small cup, stirring to combine; cool completely. Pour milk mixture into a mixing bowl; add softened butter, and beat at medium speed with an electric mixer until well combined.
- 2. Gradually add powdered sugar, beating until smooth and fluffy.
- Note: For testing purposes only, we used Land O'Lakes Suisse Mocha Hot Cappuccino Mix.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note