- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 3/4 cups sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 8 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 2 tablespoons plus 1/4 tsp. unsweetened cocoa
- 3 tablespoons plus 1/4 tsp. instant espresso powder
- 2 tablespoons plus 1/4 tsp. cinnamon
- 2 large eggs, lightly beaten, at room temperature
- 1/2 cup sour cream, at room temperature
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 4 ounces white chocolate, chopped
- 1 tablespoon unsalted butter
- 1 cup confectioners' sugar
- 3 tablespoons whole milk
- calories 479
- fat 24 g
- satfat 10 g
- protein 5 g
- carbohydrate 63 g
- fiber 2 g
- cholesterol 64 mg
- sodium 231 mg
How to Make It
Preheat oven to 375ºF. Grease and flour a 12-cup Bundt pan.
In a bowl, whisk flour, baking soda, sugar and salt. In a pan, whisk oil, butter, 2 Tbsp. cocoa, 3 Tbsp. espresso powder, 2 Tbsp. cinnamon and 1 cup water. Bring to a simmer over medium-low heat, stirring. In a bowl, whisk eggs, sour cream and vanilla.
Stir cocoa mixture into flour mixture. Fold in egg mixture. Pour into Bundt pan, smoothing top. Bake until a skewer inserted in cake's center comes out clean, 25 to 33 minutes. Let cool on a wire rack for 10 minutes; remove from pan. Let cool completely.
Make glaze: Whisk 1/4 tsp. each cocoa, espresso powder and cinnamon. In a heatproof bowl set over 1 inch of simmering water, melt chocolate with butter. Remove from heat; let cool. In a bowl, whisk confectioners' sugar and milk. Stir in chocolate mixture. Drizzle glaze over cake. Sift cocoa mixture over top; let stand until glaze is set.