Besides being good on salad fixings it is good for shrimp, lobster salad, chicken and ham. Makes about 1 1/2 cups. (by Joyce White) Star Tribune 4/21/11
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 cup(s) olive or grapeseed oil
- 3 tablespoon(s) cider or wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoon(s) lemon juice
- 2 tablespoon(s) soy sauce
- 2 clove(s) garlic crushed
- black pepper crushed
- 1/4 cup(s) capers coarsely chopped
- 1 small yellow or red onion peeled and finely chopped
- In a small bowl combine the oil, vinegar, lemon juice, soy sauce, garlic and black pepper. Beat briskly with a whisk or fork until well combined. Stir in the capers and chopped onion and mix well. If not using immediately, pour the salad dressing into a jar with a lid and refrigerate.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by kimsnorkles and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Capers Vinaigrette Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Salads