Okay- I didn't have sour cream or fresh dill. Made it with a smooth creamy Greek yogurt, dried dill along with the capers. Absolutely wonderful. This would be good on almost anything....sandwiches included... instead of mayo. Plus it's lower in calories, no fat and just as rich tasting.
Caper-Dill Sour Cream
- 1 (8-oz.) container sour cream
- 3 tablespoons chopped, drained capers
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh dill
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- salt and pepper
- Stir together 1 (8-oz.) container sour cream; 3 Tbsp. chopped, drained capers; 1 Tbsp. chopped fresh dill; 2 tsp. lemon juice; and salt and pepper to taste. Serve with sliced cucumbers, pita chips, or Mini Catfish Cakes.
- Note: Can be made up to two days in advance.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note