More From Sunset
Amount per serving
- Calories: 307
- Calories from fat: 14%
- Protein: 56g
- Fat: 4.8g
- Saturated fat: 1.8g
- Carbohydrate: 7.6g
- Fiber: 2.2g
- Sodium: 538mg
- Cholesterol: 136mg
- 4 frozen boned, skinned chicken breast halves (about 8 oz. each)
- 3 cups chopped ripe tomatoes
- 3 tablespoons drained capers
- 1/2 cup slivered fresh basil leaves
- 1/4 cup shredded parmesan cheese
- 1. Place chicken in a single layer in a 9- by 13-inch pan. Bake in a 400° oven until meat is no longer pink in center of thickest part (cut to test), 25 to 30 minutes.
- 2. Meanwhile, in a 1 1/2- to 2-quart pan over medium heat, stir tomatoes and capers until hot; keep warm.
- 3. Transfer chicken to a platter and top with tomato mixture. Sprinkle with basil and parmesan cheese. Add salt to taste.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note