More From Sunset
Amount per serving
- Calories: 307
- Calories from fat: 14%
- Protein: 56g
- Fat: 4.8g
- Saturated fat: 1.8g
- Carbohydrate: 7.6g
- Fiber: 2.2g
- Sodium: 538mg
- Cholesterol: 136mg
- 4 frozen boned, skinned chicken breast halves (about 8 oz. each)
- 3 cups chopped ripe tomatoes
- 3 tablespoons drained capers
- 1/2 cup slivered fresh basil leaves
- 1/4 cup shredded parmesan cheese
- 1. Place chicken in a single layer in a 9- by 13-inch pan. Bake in a 400° oven until meat is no longer pink in center of thickest part (cut to test), 25 to 30 minutes.
- 2. Meanwhile, in a 1 1/2- to 2-quart pan over medium heat, stir tomatoes and capers until hot; keep warm.
- 3. Transfer chicken to a platter and top with tomato mixture. Sprinkle with basil and parmesan cheese. Add salt to taste.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes