- 4 frozen boned, skinned chicken breast halves (about 8 oz. each)
- 3 cups chopped ripe tomatoes
- 3 tablespoons drained capers
- 1/2 cup slivered fresh basil leaves
- 1/4 cup shredded parmesan cheese
- calories 307
- caloriesfromfat 14 %
- protein 56 g
- fat 4.8 g
- satfat 1.8 g
- carbohydrate 7.6 g
- fiber 2.2 g
- sodium 538 mg
- cholesterol 136 mg
How to Make It
Place chicken in a single layer in a 9- by 13-inch pan. Bake in a 400° oven until meat is no longer pink in center of thickest part (cut to test), 25 to 30 minutes.
Meanwhile, in a 1 1/2- to 2-quart pan over medium heat, stir tomatoes and capers until hot; keep warm.
Transfer chicken to a platter and top with tomato mixture. Sprinkle with basil and parmesan cheese. Add salt to taste.