- 8 plum tomatoes
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup kalamata olives, pitted and diced
- 3 garlic cloves, pressed
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 3 tablespoons capers
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh basil
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- French baguette slices, toasted
- Dice tomatoes; sprinkle with salt. Let stand on paper towels or in a colander for 1 hour.
- Combine tomato, olives, and next 7 ingredients; chill 1 hour. Serve on baguette slices.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Caper-and-Olive Brochette Recipe at a Glance
More Recipes for Appetizers