Cape Codder Punch
More From Southern Living
- 1 (48-oz.) bottle cranberry juice cocktail
- 1 1/2 cups vodka
- 1/3 cup sweetened lime juice
- 1 (1-liter) bottle ginger ale, chilled
- Ice cubes
- Garnish: fresh cranberries and lime wedges on swizzle sticks
- Stir together first 3 ingredients. Stir in ginger ale just before serving. Serve over ice. Garnish, if desired.
- Note: For testing purposes only, we used Rose's West India Sweetened Lime Juice.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes Like This