Cape Cod Clam Chowder
Cozy up on chilly nights with a bowl of delicious, Cape Cod Clam Chowder.
Yield: Serves 6 to 8
- 2 10-3/4 ounce cans New England clam chowder
- 1 10-3/4 ounce can cream of celery soup
- 1 10-3/4 ounce can cream of potato soup
- 2 2 pints half-and-half
- 3 potatoes, peeled and diced
- salt and pepper to taste
- Optional: chopped tomatoes, fresh chives
- Combine soups and half-and-half in a large stockpot.
- Place over medium-low heat until heated through, stirring often. Set aside over low heat.
- Boil potatoes in water for about 10 minutes; drain and add to soup mixture.
- Cook over medium heat until potatoes are tender.
- Add salt and pepper to taste. Garnish with tomatoes and chives, if desired.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Cape Cod Clam Chowder Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Soups/Stews
- PUBLICATION: Gooseberry Patch
More Recipes for Soups/Stews