Cape Cod Clam Chowder
Cozy up on chilly nights with a bowl of delicious, Cape Cod Clam Chowder.
Yield: Serves 6 to 8
- 2 10-3/4 ounce cans New England clam chowder
- 1 10-3/4 ounce can cream of celery soup
- 1 10-3/4 ounce can cream of potato soup
- 2 2 pints half-and-half
- 3 potatoes, peeled and diced
- salt and pepper to taste
- Optional: chopped tomatoes, fresh chives
- Combine soups and half-and-half in a large stockpot.
- Place over medium-low heat until heated through, stirring often. Set aside over low heat.
- Boil potatoes in water for about 10 minutes; drain and add to soup mixture.
- Cook over medium heat until potatoes are tender.
- Add salt and pepper to taste. Garnish with tomatoes and chives, if desired.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes Like This