Cantonese Shrimp for Two
- 1 TB oil
- 1 cup cleaned raw shrimp
- 1/2 package of frozen Chinese pea pods
- 3 TB sliced scallions
- 1 small clove of garlic, minced
- 1/4 tsp ground ginger
- 1 tsp corn starch
- 1/2 tsp sugar
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 2 TB cold water
- 1 tsp teriyaki
- Heat oil in wok till hot; add shrimp; toss and cook quickly till pink, 3-5 minutes.
- Add pea pods, scallions, garlic & ginger; toss & cook over high heat for 1 minute.
- Combine remaining ingredients.
- Pour over shrimp mixture; toss & cook till thick & bubbly, about 1 minute.
- Serve over rice.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by BDGRecipes and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note