Cantaloupe with Balsamic Berries and Cream
Top juicy, sliced cantaloupe with ice cream, berries, and a drizzle of sweet and tangy balsamic glaze for an easy dessert under 175 calories. Pair this Italian-inspired dessert with a light entree.
More From Oxmoor House
- Calories: 174
- Calories from fat: 20%
- Fat: 4g
- Saturated fat: 2.1g
- Monounsaturated fat: 0.0g
- Polyunsaturated fat: 0.2g
- Protein: 4.4g
- Carbohydrate: 32.6g
- Fiber: 2g
- Cholesterol: 20mg
- Iron: 0.5mg
- Sodium: 71mg
- Calcium: 79mg
- 12 (5-inch) slices cantaloupe
- 2 cups vanilla bean light ice cream (such as Edy's)
- 1 cup fresh raspberries
- 2 tablespoons balsamic glaze (such as Gia Russa)
- 1. Arrange 3 slices cantaloupe on each of 4 dessert plates; top each with ice cream and raspberries. Drizzle balsamic glaze over each serving.
MyRecipes is working with Let's Move!, the Partnership for a Healthier America, and USDA's MyPlate to give anyone looking for healthier options access to a trove of recipes that will help them create healthy, tasty plates. For more information about creating a healthy plate, visit www.choosemyplate.gov.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note