Cantaloupe-Spinach Salad with Pistachio-Lime Vinaigrette
- 1 large cantaloupe
- 6 cups torn fresh spinach leaves
- 1/2 cup pistachios, coarsely chopped
- Pistachio-Lime Vinaigrette
- Peel, seed, and cut cantaloupe into thin wedges; cut wedges vertically into 1/2-inch slices.
- Place spinach on individual serving plates; arrange cantaloupe on top, and sprinkle with pistachios. Serve with Pistachio-Lime Vinaigrette.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Salads