This soup is a quick and refreshing dish. Chill for at least three hours or up to three days.
More From Southern Living
Chill: 3 Hours
- 1 large cantaloupe, chopped
- 3 cups orange juice
- 1 1/2 teaspoons fresh lime juice
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1. Process all ingredients, in batches, in a blender until smooth, stopping to scrape down sides as needed.
- 2. Transfer to a large bowl. Cover and chill at least 3 hours or up to 3 days. Stir just before serving.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note