- 1/2 cup commercial sour cream
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1/2 teaspoon grated orange rind
- 1 tablespoon orange juice
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1/4 teaspoon dry mustard
- Dash of salt
- 3 cantaloupes, cut into halves and seeded, leaving a 1-inch shell
- 1 pint whole strawberries, hulled and sliced
- 2 bananas, sliced
- 1 cup fresh blueberries
How to Make It
Combine sour cream, honey, orange rind and juice, lemon juice, mustard, and salt in a small mixing bowl, stirring well. Cover and chill mixture at least 1 hour.
Cut away a small slice from bottom of each cantaloupe half so melon cups will sit upright. Arrange sliced strawberries, bananas, and blueberries in each melon cup. Chill. Pour honey sauce over fruit before serving.