- 1 1/2 tablespoons low-sodium soy sauce, divided
- 9 Black Mission figs, trimmed and halved lengthwise
- 3 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 1/4 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1/8 teaspoon kosher salt
- 3 cups baby arugula (about 3 ounces)
- 3 cups baby spinach (about 3 ounces)
- 1/2 cup thinly sliced celery
- 1/2 cup thinly vertically sliced red onion
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 12 thin wedges peeled seeded cantaloupe
- 3 tablespoons chopped walnuts, toasted
- calories 187
- fat 5.4 g
- satfat 0.5 g
- monofat 1.8 g
- polyfat 2.7 g
- protein 3.3 g
- carbohydrate 35.9 g
- fiber 4.2 g
- cholesterol 0.0 mg
- iron 1.4 mg
- sodium 215 mg
- calcium 85 mg
How to Make It
Prepare grill to medium-high heat.
Brush 1 1/2 teaspoons soy sauce over cut sides of figs. Place figs, cut side down, on a grill rack; grill 1 minute on each side or until lightly browned. Remove from grill.
Combine remaining 1 tablespoon soy sauce, juice, honey, oil, garlic, and salt; stir with a whisk.
Combine arugula, spinach, celery, onion, and pepper. Arrange 2 cantaloupe wedges on each of 6 plates. Top each serving with about 1 cup arugula mixture, 3 fig halves, and 1 1/2 teaspoons nuts; drizzle with about 1 1/2 tablespoons dressing.