Serve relish over salad greens topped with sliced grilled chicken, or try it on grilled crostini with goat cheese as an appetizer.
Yield: Makes about 2 1/2 cups
More From Southern Living
- 1 1/2 cups finely diced cantaloupe
- 1/2 cup seeded, diced cucumber
- 5 bacon slices, cooked and crumbled
- 1 green onion, minced
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh mint
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 2 to 3 tsp. red wine vinegar
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- Pinch of salt
- Combine all ingredients. Serve immediately.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note