Cannoli "Filling" Pudding
Community Recipe from
- 3 cup(s) (whole-milk) ricotta cheese
- 1 orange zest
- 1/4 cup(s) sugar,
- 1 teaspoon(s) vanilla
- 1 cup(s) mini chocolate chips, plus extra for topping
- 1. Mix all together ricotta, sugar, vanilla extract, and cinnamon.
- 2. Zest orange into the mixture and then add the chocolate chips in- stirring just until incorporated.
- 3. Refrigerate for one hour.
- 4. Spoon into glasses or ramekins and top with extra chocolate chips.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by ChristyR93 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes