Cannelloni with White Sauce
Community Recipe from
- 2 pound(s) sausage
- fresh sage chopped
- 3 clove(s) garlic minced
- 1 onion chopped
- 1 box(es) frozen chopped spinach thawed
- 4 tablespoon(s) butter
- 4 tablespoon(s) flour
- 3 cup(s) milk
- 2 egg yolks tempered
- 3/4 cup(s) fontina (plus more for topping)
- 3/4 cup(s) parmagiano reggiano (plus more for topping)
- 1 box(es) Cannelloni boiled 6-7 min, cooled
- Brown sausage, sage, garlic, onion. Add spinach. deglaze with some white wine. Cook down. Let cool (easier for stuffing cannelloni).
- Sauce: melt butter, whisk in flour then milk, let thicken a little. Add tempered egg yolks, and cheeses.
- Stuff the cannelloni, cover with cheese sauce. Top with more fontina & parm.
- Cook @ 375 until brown & bubbly.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by CassandraNocera and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Cannelloni with White Sauce Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes