Cannelloni Beans with Spinach and Mushrooms
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 2 tablespoon(s) Olive oil
- 3 clove(s) Garlic Minced
- 1 cup(s) Mushrooms Sliced
- 1 Small onion Chopped
- Mix of herbs, fresh if possible - dill, basil, rosemary, thyme, c Chopped
- Salt & pepper to taste
- 1/4 cup(s) White wine
- 1 box(es) Fresh spinach
- 1 can(s) cannellini beans
- Heat olive oil in large sauté pan. Add garlic and onion. Sauté until onion is clear. Add mushrooms. Cook until softened. Add herbs and salt and pepper. Add wine and spinach. Cook down but do not overlook spinach. Add can of beans and heat mixture through. Serve over quinoa or rice.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by CandyHubbard and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note