Cannellini Bean, Scallion, and Prosciutto Dip
Photo: Beatriz Da Costa
- 1 19-ounce can cannellini beans
- 1 small garlic clove
- 3 scallions (white and light green parts)
- 3 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 2 ounces prosciutto
- 1 medium baguette, cut into rounds
- Drain and rinse the cannellini beans.
Finely chop the garlic and slice the scallions.
In a medium bowl, combine the beans, garlic, scallions, olive oil, lemon juice, salt, and pepper.
Tear the prosciutto into 1-inch pieces and fold into the beans. Serve with the baguette.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes Like This