Caneel Bay Planter's Punch
- 3/4 cup dark rum*
- 1/2 cup gold rum*
- 1/2 cup fresh orange juice
- 1/4 cup 151-proof rum*
- 1/4 cup grenadine
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon sorbitol* (optional)
- Crushed ice
- Garnish: pineapple wedges, freshly ground nutmeg
- Combine dark rum through sorbitol; serve over crushed ice. Garnish each serving with a pineapple wedge and a dash of nutmeg.
- *In testing, we used 3/4 cup Myers's Rum, 1/2 cup Cruzan Gold Rum, and 1/4 cup Bacardi 151-proof Rum. Sorbital, a sweetner found naturally in fruits and seaweeds, may be purchased in health food stores.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes Like This