Caneel Bay Planter's Punch
- 3/4 cup dark rum*
- 1/2 cup gold rum*
- 1/2 cup fresh orange juice
- 1/4 cup 151-proof rum*
- 1/4 cup grenadine
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon sorbitol* (optional)
- Crushed ice
- Garnish: pineapple wedges, freshly ground nutmeg
- Combine dark rum through sorbitol; serve over crushed ice. Garnish each serving with a pineapple wedge and a dash of nutmeg.
- *In testing, we used 3/4 cup Myers's Rum, 1/2 cup Cruzan Gold Rum, and 1/4 cup Bacardi 151-proof Rum. Sorbital, a sweetner found naturally in fruits and seaweeds, may be purchased in health food stores.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note