Cane Pole Kabobs
More From Southern Living
Soak: 30 Minutes
Grill: 11 Minutes
- 13 (12-inch) wooden or metal skewers
- 1 (16-oz.) package smoked sausage, cut into 2-inch pieces
- 1 (16-oz.) jar marinated cherry peppers, drained
- 2 medium-size sweet onions, quartered
- 1 cup barbecue sauce
- 1. Soak wooden skewers in water 30 minutes to prevent burning.
- 2. Thread sausage, peppers, and onion quarters evenly onto skewers.
- 3. Grill, covered with grill lid, over medium heat (300° to 350°) 4 to 6 minutes or until sausage is lightly browned. Turn and grill 3 more minutes; brush with barbecue sauce, and grill 2 more minutes. Serve with additional barbecue sauce, if desired.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes Like This