1. Heat 1 tablespoon oil and 3 garlic cloves in a saucepan over medium-low heat; cook 2 minutes. Add tomatoes; bring to a boil. Partially cover, reduce heat, and simmer 35 minutes. Add basil, oregano, and red pepper.
2. Place spinach in a microwave-safe bowl; cover loosely. Microwave at HIGH for 2 minutes or until wilted. Place spinach in a colander; press until barely moist. Finely chop. Combine spinach, 2 yolks, and 1 ounce cheese.
3. Heat 1 teaspoon oil and butter in a skillet over medium-low heat. Add onion and 1 garlic clove; cook 2 minutes. Add chicken. Cover; cook 6 minutes. Add 1/4 teaspoon salt and black pepper. Add wine; cook 2 minutes over medium-high heat. Cool slightly. Place in a food processor; pulse 10 times or until finely ground. Add chicken mixture, milk, and dash of nutmeg to spinach mixture. Chill.
4. Combine flour, semolina, 1/4 teaspoon salt, and dash of nutmeg. Arrange mixture in a wide mound with a large well in the center on a work surface. Pour in eggs, keeping within the wall. With a fork, gently begin to whisk flour from the inside wall of the well into the eggs. Continue to whisk gently until mixture is batter-like. When mixture is thick, knead until a rough ball forms. Knead until dough is firm and no longer sticky (about 8 minutes). Form the dough into a ball, and wrap in plastic wrap. Let rest at room temperature for 30 minutes.
5. Unwrap dough. Divide into 4 equal portions. Working with 1 portion, pass dough through pasta machine on widest setting (cover remaining dough). Continue moving width gauge to narrower settings; pass dough through rollers once at each setting. Cut into 12 (4 x 3-inch) rectangles. Arrange on a surface well dusted with semolina. Spoon about 1 teaspoon filling in center of each rectangle. Brush long edges of pasta with water. Bring long sides over filling; press to seal. Press short sides to seal filling, and twist in opposite directions (as if twisting a candy wrapper). Place filled pasta on a baking sheet well dusted with semolina. Repeat procedure with remaining dough and filling.
6. Bring a large pot of water to a boil over high heat. Add half of tortelli; cook 7 minutes or until just tender. Remove with a slotted spoon. Repeat procedure with remaining tortelli. Arrange 6 tortelli in each of 8 shallow bowls; top each serving with 1/3 cup sauce and 1 tablespoon cheese.