These were easy and delicious! I used pre-cut cookie dough.
Candy Wrap Cookies
- 18 ounces package refrigerated sugar cookie dough
- 8 ounces Milky Way Miniatures
- unsweetened cocoa (optional)
- Cut 1 (18-ounce) package refrigerated sugar cookie dough into 1/4-inch slices. Wrap each slice around 1 miniature chocolate-coated caramel-and-creamy nougat bar. Place on ungreased baking sheets. Bake at 350° for 13 to 15 minutes. Cool 1 minute; remove to a wire rack. Dust with unsweetened cocoa, if desired.
- Note: For testing purposes only, we used 1 (8-ounce) package Milky Way Miniatures.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note