- 10 tablespoon butter or margarine, softened
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup firmly packed light brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon dark brown sugar
- 1 large egg
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup semisweet chocolate morsels, divided
- 1 cup white chocolate morsels, divided
- 1/2 cup crunchy peanut butter
- Toppings: holiday sprinkles, candy-coated chocolate pieces, white chocolate pretzels
- White chocolate, melted
How to Make It
Beat first 4 ingredients at medium speed with an electric mixer until creamy. Add egg and vanilla; blend well.
Combine flour, soda, and salt; gradually add to butter mixture, beating well after each addition. Stir in 1/2 cup each of semisweet and white chocolate morsels. Spread dough evenly onto 2 lightly greased 6-inch round pizza pans.
Bake at 375° for 20 to 25 minutes or until lightly browned. Working quickly, sprinkle crust with remaining semisweet and white chocolate morsels; drop peanut butter by tablespoonfuls onto crust. Let stand 5 minutes or until morsels and peanut butter are softened; gently spread evenly over crust. Decorate with desired toppings; drizzle pizza with melted white chocolate.
NOTE: One lightly greased 12-inch pizza pan may be substituted.