Candy Cups (makes 36)
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 package(s) 18 oz refrigerated sugar cookie dough
- 1/3 cup(s) all-purpose flour
- 1 package(s) 12 oz bite-sized snicker bars
- 1/4 cup(s) cocktail peanuts chopped
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Grease 36 mini muffin pan cups. Let cookie dough stand at room temperature about 15 minutes.
- Combine dough and flour in a large bowl; beat until well blended. Shape dough into 36 balls; press onto bottoms and up sides of prepared muffin cups. Place 1 candy into center of each muffin cup.
- Bake 10 - 11 minutes or until edges are golden brown. Immediately sprinkle with peanuts. Cool 10 minutes in pan on wire racks. Remove to wire racks; cool completely.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by szbick and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Candy Cups (makes 36) Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Desserts